Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am crafting, crafting, crafting like crazy! And listing, listing, listing. I opened up a new shop at made it myself - http://www.madeitmyself.com/user/blueskiedesignz.aspx Basically it has the same items from my Etsy store. But i had 3 sales today! So totally awesome.

I want people out there to know that i dont JUST DO JEWELRY im tired of trying to trade and them seeing MOSTLY jewelry and not finishing to look threw my shop. Should i open a new shop up for everything different? Thats a question i need answered!

Anyways, i have a Wedding to go to on Sat. For my hubbys best friend Marc and Kate. First time meeting bride and i made them an awesome picture from there invitation. I hope they like it!

Keep checking in my store im crafting sooo much that i have to list like 20 a day to keep up with it! SO GET TO BUYING so i can list more NEWER stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment